Handicraft Village Tour By Boat
Take a break from the town sights to embark on a journey to the rural countryside near Hoi An, immerse yourself in the daily lives of the locals and learn how they create their handicrafts. A short and enjoyable boat trip along the idyllic Thu Bon River brings us to the Hoi An handicraft villages.
Frequency : Daily
Duration : 2 hours
Tour Starts : 8:00 am or 2:00 pm
Starting Point : Little Riverside Hoi An
Ending Point : Little Riverside Hoi An
Price : VND 549.000 per adults / VND 380.000 per child
Tours require a minimum of two persons to run; for maximum numbers please contact us.
- Visit the Thanh Ha ceramic village and Kim Bong carpentry village by boat
- Excursions on the romantic Hoai River
- Learn how to make local handicrafts
- Discover and purchase local handmade handicraft products
This tour takes you along the Thu Bon river, which flows all the way from Hoi An to the sea at the Cua Dai estuary. In the past, this was the entrance for the merchant boats sailing to Hoi An from Cua Dai.
Across the Thu Bon river from Hoi An, craft villages produce handmade souvenirs for visitors, alongside traditional furniture. A short boat trip along the river brings us to the heart of the craft village's activities, offering a chance to experience the rural countryside near Hoi An and discover the daily life of the locals. As we continue downriver, we’ll stop to visit the Thanh Ha ceramic village and the Kim Bong furniture village before drifting down the Cua Dai estuary to relax and enjoy the sunset over the sea before returning to the hotel by land transfer.
- Boat transfers
- Transportation fee
- English-speaking guide
- Workshop and guided tour (by local craftsman)
- Kids under 5 year old : free of charge
- Kids from 5 years old to 9 years old: 70% of the full price
- Kids 10+ years old: full price