My Son Sunrise Tour
The best time to explore My Son Sanctuary is in the early morning, when the ancient treasures are set against the backdrop of a stunning sunrise and the air is still fresh and cool. Discover Vietnam’s historic Cham culture and witness the unique and fascinating traces left behind. Visit the towers at My Son, a holy land on the outskirts of Hoi An.
Frequency : Daily
Duration : 4 hours
Tour Starts : 4:30 am
Starting Point : Little Riverside Hoi An
Ending Point : Little Riverside Hoi An
Price : VND 749,000 per adults / VND 523,000 per child
- Visit the ancient Hindu sanctuary of My Son
- Watch the sunrise along the country lanes on the way from Hoi An
- Learn more about the Champa Kingdom of Vietnam
- Avoid the crowds and enjoy the cooler temperatures of the early morning
Get picked up at your hotel in Hoi An and head to My Son, to see the hidden treasures of the Cham Culture that once shone bright in Central Vietnam. Today, the imprint of the Champa legacy is shown through a series of impressive tower-temples in the former religious and political capital of the Champa Kingdom.
The site was rediscovered and researched by Vietnamese and international archeologists and experts. Thanks to their reconstructions, the charm of the site was restored, putting it on par with similar Southeast Asian artwork and relics. As such, My Son was designated by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
The tour ends at your hotel in Hoi An.
- Boat and bus
- Light breakfast
- Bottled drinking water
- English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Champa cultural show
- Kids under 5 years old: free of charge
- Kids from 5 years old to 9 years old: 70% of the full price
- Kids 10+ years old: full price
- Entrance fee
- Personal expenses including shopping and additional beverage purchases